Thursday, March 24, 2011

When is Sunrise and Sunset in Phnom Penh

It is good to know when is the time you want to get up an time to go to bed especially when you are traveling to other country. One of the thing I know quick search from using google search engine to find out when is the sunrise time in Phnom Penh is by using google search. Because of time change and the sun traveling a bit different from month to month.

For example, on March 25 which is today at time I am writing this article, the sun come up in the morning on Saturday would be exactly at 6:01am and I know I might get up a bit late at this weekend. Usually during this time, the sun coming up very fast in the early morning and when I got up it's already bright.

Phnom Penh Sunrise Time in the Morning
What about evening what time will the sun goes down? I have no idea as well or guess when it is going to getting dark. But thank God, Google is here to help me finding when it is time to prepare eating my dinner before bed time. Actually, I don't have to do that rush cooking or looking for foods to eat because I always stay up late until around 10pm or 11pm almost everyday.
Phnom Penh Sunset Time in the Evening
Now I know the sun will goes down at 6:11pm today on Friday in Phnom Penh the Capital city of Cambodia. You may ask me why I did tell the sunrise time for Friday, but as you may know today is already Friday and the sun have risen to mid day now. I can't tell when was it as well since, I realized 100% on Google OneBox for Sunrise and Sunset.

Tips: This is difficult and not easy sometime the information I type in search is not converting with the result as I wished. So you can follow this tip to help you by copying the following link to your browser (http://www.google.com/search?q=phnom penh+sunset) and hit search. It helps!

I encourage you should get a reading book to read briefly what to see in this Kingdom since there are so many wonderful places for you to visit. You cannot spend only one week to tour all over the place.

It might required you to travel several times to enjoy all the hidden beautiful of Cambodia touring all the natural resources tourism sites and eco-tourism that recently expanding.

Adventure Cambodia is one of the great guide book which tell you the information leading to most tourist visiting sites.

When you are traveling to Cambodia, you also want to aware of your electronic device adapter. Here people use 220voltage electric power. Adapter can be with 2 legs or 3 legs for all the electrical outlets where you can check from here for availability before traveling International Travel Grounded Adapter Plug - to France, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Spain etc.



Phnom Penh City on the Map